Music Business | Tips & Tutorials

By Evie Lavers - August 31, 2015


It's hard up here, really hard but over the last 24 hours I have received so much love & support from not just my friends but also from my community. It's inspired me to push forward. I was so overwhelmed with everyone's kind words yesterday that I thought I better do something about my energy & crappy headspace. It's a new day, a new month & a new season so I'm going to force myself into a positive place by helping people. In the part of the universe that inspires me the most, the music industry. So, I've just created a mailing list where I'll be sending out online tutorials, tips & tricks about the music business, hopefully helping in some way to those extremely talented musicians in areas that they are no so fluent. 

You can sign up here:  http://eepurl.com/bxFKKH 
xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments