Fresh Produce: Chicks in Kicks

By Evie Lavers - January 14, 2013



 Ambar loves all the fresh fruits of the bass music spectrum. Fresh Produce delivers the perfect opportunity to the dance floor diners – you get to sample the broad range of upcoming DJ talent, in one single sitting; and this time the chicks are gonna lace up and play ball!

On Australia Day Eve, at Fresh Produce, one of my beautiful and talented friends Ashleigh Fanning, aka Miss Demeanour, will make her Ambar debut. I had a lil chat to Fanno over a dart and a cheeky red wine funnel! 



What do you play? I play fun, party breaks!

What Musicians/DJ do you admire and why? In the EDM scene I would have to say locally, the Japan 4 crew, bringing the party every weekend without fail! Most recent admiration would have to go towards Marten Horger. Not only is he one hell of a talented artist but also the most down to earth, kind & inspirational DJ/Producer I have met to this day.

Who is the most inspiring female in your life? Mumma Fanning of course! You're the bomb ma!

Tell me about your favourite pair of kicks? My fav pair of kicks would have to be my New Balance 574 backpack editions my brother bought me in NYC!

Chicks in Kicks edition will… be the beginning of something beautiful! Look out fellas, the ladies are steppin up!

You can hear Miss Demeanour’s music here and you can like her FB page here!
[ Ashleigh and I ]

The line-up host 5 talented ladies in total. Be sure to pull on a pair of fresh kicks and come down to enjoy one of the prettiest parties of the year! For more information on the event, head to the FB ecent page here.

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments