Three Tracks You Need To Hear.

By Evie Lavers - July 26, 2012

I am so addicted to these three tracks at the moment, that I thought I would share the love.
This track Easy by CRO was shared to me by local Perth cat Japann Stripes. I have had it on repeat for weeks now. Cro describes his music as a mix of rap and pop music, which he abbreviates the term "raop". You know a track is fine when the beat is enough that the lyrical content ain't matter. Tip: The lyrical content translated is as rad as the track. The lad pulls out "AC/DEasy and Kan-Yeasy"
This track About You by XXYYXX is pure bliss. The clip is memorizing too. XXYYXX is from Orlando, Florida and get this the kid is only 16. Big things ahead for this young producer.
I was a bit late on the Kendick Lamar train, hopefully you are already all over this. Kendick is from the West Coast and has signed to Interscope, Top Dawg and Dr. Dre.'s record label Aftermath Entertainment. Check out Swimming Pools (Faded) his latest release. So Baller.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments