Radiant Wild

By Evie Lavers - February 17, 2017

Drea Phoenix is a wonder women! Mother to three, (my adopted Mumma here in Nelly)lovingly wife & full time small business owner. She founded Radiant Wild Yoga Retreats in September 2016. With over 15 years of teaching experience she’s created a practice that uniquely focuses on yoga retreats in sacred healing locations all over the world. Combining her passion for teaching, facilitating and commitment to students transformation she’s created a business here in Nelson that allows her to do what she loves while still being able to do what’s important to her and her family.
“Nelson is a small town and it does present challenges for small businesses. With my business I need to reach out to other regional areas. However, what I love about Nelson is it's an amazing place to get inspiration and I spend a lot of time in nature with my family. So a lot of creative ideas for retreats come from here.”
Drea also finds inspiration from collaborating with others businesses for workshops and courses. Recently teaming up with Woosahh, Beautiful Living, Where on Earth and Grant Johnson to photography.
I’ve been meeting up with Drea for a few hours a week to assist with her social media strategy, long term marketing business goals and growing her mailing list database! She’s giving one lucky human the opportunity to attend her “Spirit Of Aloha” worth over $2599 for FREE! All you need to do is follow the steps below:
  1. Sign up for her Radiant Wild Monthly Newsletter HERE! 
  2. The follow this link and share the post, then ‘tag’ two of your besties!


What I’m really loving about Nelson is the joyous opportunities it’s opening for me. I’m currently taking on clients here in the Kootenays so if you need help with the marketing and positioning just holla by email
xXx 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments