Born To Shine

By Evie Lavers - February 10, 2017

Clancy is a beautiful, creative inspiring single mum of two. In 2008 she founded Moonbeams Empowerment through a Community Futures program in Alberta. Moonbeams Empowerment promotes happiness and wellbeing through art in the way of adult retreats and children's creativity camps in Alberta and in our tiny town of Nelson.
“Nelson is an incredibly special place to live, every day I’m grateful to be here. I love how genuinely happy, content the locals are. We work to live, not live to work. Nelson folk appreciate different things, than just "things". Living in the art capital of Canada, my soul is inspire  being immersed in so much creativity. This town is truly a permanent healing retreat, as it’s filled with everything your mind, body and spirit needs to stay healthy." 

When I met Clancy a few weeks ago she had just launched a crowdfunding campaign to publish her first book of illustrations to empower children called ‘Born to Shine’. I know how daunting and super scary crowdfunding campaigns can be so over the last 2 weeks I’ve been giving Clancy some tips and suggestions from what I learnt with North Spice.


‘Born to Shine’ is 90% funded but time pressure is now on as her deadline in Sunday and she still has $800 to raise. You can purchase her beautiful book for only $25, oh and she’s shipping worldwide! Her true passion is creating, visioning, channeling a positive message and sharing it with the world. And my passion is helping and assisting people in my community with marketing and social media management.  I’m currently taking on clients here in the Kootenays so if you need help feel free to get in touch. I would love to hear from you!  

Sign up to my mailing list here and your could win and personally signed copy of ‘Born to Shine’ Winner Drawn February 28 2017.
xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments