Black Out: Day Two

By Evie Lavers - November 27, 2012



After yesterdays efforts with the sunglasses, I decided to head to a sweet shop that my friend Charlie managers Friends of Fancy. She suggested yesterday that I come in and check out her range of coloured sunglasses. A grand suggestion it was. 



The store’s fittings are delightful and fun. It’s filled with trinkets and divine frocks, sunnies, skirts, shoe and socks. All at very affordable prices and all very colourful. Yay!  My three favourite items in the store were the pale pink sunnies (which I purchased), a blue bubble bag and glitter tubs in many magical hues!


Today I wore my Melissa shoes, a baby blue skirt from the Salvo’s, which I purchased a few weeks back for 6 dimes! A peach necklace from Friends of Fancy and my purple locks up in a high bun.


Today my dear friend Ashleigh “Funnel Queen” Fanning sent me a link to this SBTRKT track Hold On feat. Sampha…  It's beautiful like her!

Here's a link from me to you. Its for the Friends of Fancy Facebook page. Though I suggest you head to the store yourself and see what all the fuss is about! You will find it at Shop 7  Carillion Arcade, just next to Sumo Salad in the city.

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments