Ocsober - 30 Days Sober

By Evie Lavers - October 01, 2014


This October I'm taking part in Ocsober, as a proud member of Brew-Tang Clan! Yep that's right 30 days of no alcoholic beverages. We're raising money for Life Education. It's a not-for-profit organisation delivering positive, preventative health education programs in schools, which motivate, encourage and empower children and young people to make smart life choices for a healthy future, free from the harm associated with drug and alcohol misuse.

Working in the music industry, many hours of my career and social activities are spent in late night venues and licensed premises. I want to prove to myself, my friends and peers that weekends can be enjoyed without a glass of red in hand!
Let's make some dollar bills for the babies.
xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments