Listen Here!

By Evie Lavers - August 28, 2014



So you haven’t sorted you ticket yet for Listen Out 2014?

Trust me, the trip to Europe for the Summer Festival Circuit (only to be welcomed home to winter benders) is hurting my bank account too! But before you go blow your cash at the Ambar ATM at 2am Saturday, then again at 3am on Sunday,  for the 4th weekend in a row go grab your LISTEN OUT 2014 ticket! I’ve just been told there will be NO door sales.


The party WILL sell out (super soon) and I don’t want you to miss out on seeing these 5 super-hot acts who I am totally obsessed with:

Young Fathers - Get Up

Bondax - Giving It All

Golden Features - Guillotine

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Tape & Money

SchoolBoy Q - There He Go

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments