Keep Ambar Alive!

By Evie Lavers - April 08, 2013



So, I have been attempting to write this for days. I've drafted it in my head, on paper, on ze ipad, on the lappy but the sentences and paragraphs are just way too busy. Too emotional for the message I need to deliver. So here's me trying to simplify.

You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends that become your family. My Ambar Family is one of the most beautiful, unique yet inspiring tribes I have ever studied or witnessed. And I am truly honoured to be apart of it. We are a congregation that has no leader but exist where the chicks where kicks, the beats are fresh and the bass is heavy.

They say home is where your heart is. Any given weekend you'll find me along with hundreds of others at HOME with our FAMILY at Ambar Nightclub.

The building where Ambar currently lives is being redeveloped and we have to move. Please take a second to watch this lil video and fill out the simple 6 questions to keep our legend alive.


xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments