Rap Is Not Pop. If You Call It That Then Stop.

By Evie Lavers - June 26, 2012


A few weeks ago I had the privilege of hanging out Chino XL and his partner in partying Bobby. They were one of the heading lining acts in the National Rap City tour which also featured Ghostface Killah and MF Doom. Whilst hanging out with the boys we chatted about Ice-T's upcoming documentary Art Of Rap. Whilst looking for an Australian release date for the film, I stumbled across this list from Complex -  The 25 Best Hip-Hop Documentaries. I am going to attempt to watch the list this winter. If you are keen to as well here is the link to the list and below is the trailer to the Art Of Rap.


Link: The 25 Best Hip-Hop Documentaries
A big thank you to Derek for giving me the opportunity to help out, your friendship I value immensely!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments