Lame Comp - Amazing Prize

By Evie Lavers - June 05, 2012



Today is your LAST opportunity to vote for me in The Voice Kick Start Competition which I am one of 48 National finalists in. It only takes 30 secs to vote and if I win I will be representing the WA music industry, Australia hip-hop and dance music community. The competition is now down to crowd voting so it’s up to you. If I am lucky enough to get through I will be taking the inspiring Natasha Shanks (The Red Team, Artrage, Rubyboots) with me to share this amazing opportunity.

It only takes 30 secs to vote, here’s the link: http://www.thevoice.com.au/kickstart/vote/?messageid=175699219

Application In 100 words or less
“I’m a full-time music business student that’s addicted to the melody, rhythm and sound of life. I volunteer at the Western Australia Music Association and on large-scale festivals as Artist Liaison representative. I write a music industry blog and have initiated Chics In Music, a monthly network meeting in Perth. Coming from the most isolated city in the world. My dream is to bridge the gap between the Australian music scene and the rest of the world. This amazing opportunity would not just be kick starting my career but also the musicians I will be working with in the future”

The Prize
Berlin is unlike any other city in the world, a magnet for musicians and artists drawn to the city by its vibrant arts scene and alternative lifestyle. The winner and a friend will enjoy seven nights in a four star hotel in the heart of this culture-rich city at a time when it becomes the stage for two of the world's biggest music events - Berlin Music Week and Popkomm. As Berlin transforms into an international music marketplace, a music conference, a live music experience and a meeting place for professionals from every part of the music industry.Armed with our tickets to Berlin Music Week and to Popkomm, we will get the chance to mingle with the biggest players in the industry. Popkomm will provide eye-opening insight for anyone wanting to kick start their career into the music and entertainment business.
Thanks for your support guys. 
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments