18 Month Goals

By Evie Lavers - August 23, 2011

What are your planned career goals for the music industry ?
I have a a huge passion for helping people, travel and music. Ideally I would like to combine these three traits to create my dream job even though I don't know exactly know what the title of this is yet. I do know that want to play a vital part in the support and exploration of new and young artist.

Below I have listed goals I would like to fulfill in the next 18 months:

  • Attend South by South West 2012 and establish new contacts national and internationally 
  • Use community support and networks to make the trip to SXSW to its full potential.
  • Write a successful grant application
  • Put on a successful TAFE assessment event 'Friends with Benefits'
  • Participate in an Internship with an established business such as Modular, Elephant Traks, Illusive, Obese Records etc.
  • Pass Cert 4 in Music Business 
  • Complete an application for the The Seed
The goals listed above are achievable and I am already making the steps towards making these dreams a reality. Below I have listed links that have assisted me so far: 

SXSW website: http://sxsw.com/music

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments