Dingo Warriors | Donate Now

By Evie Lavers - February 25, 2016


"Howwwlllll" at your Dingo Warriors! 


I'm taking part in the 2016 Mother’s Day Classic - our team is called the Dingo Warriors!!! Now 9km may not seem like that much of a marathon. But running in the desert in 40+ degree heat may fall into some kind of “crazy” category. Sadly the statics for Breast Cancer sound crazy but really aren’t...

It’s a harsh reality that one in eight Australian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer before the age of 85. It's estimated that in 2015, 740 Australian women will be diagnosed with the cancer, that's 43 each day. The Mother’s Day Classic aims to raise funds for vital research projects into the prevention & cure of breast cancer. I’m hoping my friends & family might help to make a difference by donating to my page or signing up to join our team the Dingo Warriors!


In return I promise to run my fastest and push through those burning rays come Sunday 9 May.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments