SECRET SHOW | All & All Exhibition

By Evie Lavers - November 05, 2015

I'm so excited to announce I'll be presenting my first art exhibition for two of my SUPER talented friends Alison Draper and Jamie Mack on Friday 4 December in a Subiaco location! The exhibition “All & All” is a collection boasting of over 30 works displaying street & youth culture through their fun, quirky and colourful creatures - all available to purchase on the evening! This is a new and challenging venture for me and we're hoping you can join us for a night of of artistic inspiration! 

Due to council regulations we’re unable to disclose the location! To receive your invite to this SUPER SECRET exhibition please follow the link;


Follow Alison Draper on Instagram: @Allthealison


Follow Jamie Mack on Instgram: @alloneline__
xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments