Metric x ICSSC pres. Circo

By Evie Lavers - August 12, 2013


In recent week’s I have come to the realization that I have got it back, well at least it feels like I have, what you may ask? My ability to drink. In my best Australian okka accent “I didn’t spend 5 bloody years up there, in the mines not to come out the other end of it a social drinker! Aint no pre-loading here mate, imma binge drinker. Fuck it I say.  There’s nothing wrong with being an alcoholic, really is there? Narrr not at all. Fanno, pass us the funnel.” Ha ha all jokes a side I’m just stoked to be able to get sick-bitch-BIRFDAY-drunk with my friendships.



Which brings me to the next event that I will be socially frolicking around at with beverage in hand! Circo in its inaugural stance is the latest addition of fun filled festivities presented to Perth by Metric x ICSSC.  Both these promoters teaming together is magical, so is the beautiful and respected line-up that the event will deliver to Ascot Racecourse on Saturday 17 August (this Saturday).



Lineup: FLIGHT FACILITIES (AUS) HERMITUDE (AUS) CHET FAKER (AUS) TA-KU (AUS) OWL EYES (AUS) DUNE RATS (AUS) WILLOW BEATS (AUS) MICKEY PEARCE (UK) JEROME LOL (USA) GIRL UNIT (UK) NEW YORK TRANSIT AUTHORITY (UK) GIRAFFAGE (USA) WAVY SPICE (USA) GROUND IS LAVA (USA) WAVE RACER (AUS) EVIAN CHRIST (UK) JONTI (AUS)DJEMBA DJEMBA (USA) MR CARMACK (USA)



Tickets are only $89 - Think about it this way, that’s only 3 less caps you’ll be having this weekend. Deal done. Sorted. Let’s get white girl wasted!

Track Listing
1. Hermitude  - Threads
2. Mr. Carmack - Brazilian Blowjob
3. Chet Faker - No Diggity


xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments